Love the fluidity of your work! Love the cats especially - drawn to them. :-)
- 9 Jun 2018
i viewed some of your art work and your free video i liked very much .. i wish you the best succes. Thanks.
Ahmed moroccan artist.
- 23 Aug 2017
Penny has been giving art lessons to our 17-year-old son this year and they have developed a great rapport. Penny listens to what the student wants to do and goes with the flow, instructing as they go along. I can highly recommend her as a teacher.
- 18 Jan 2016
Thank you so much for your help! I have learned so much since I signed up for your mentoring. Here are some of the things I learned:
1) The reason for and value of using a coloured ground.
2) Several ways of creating varied tones in acrylics, including dry-brushing and double-loading the brush.
3) The importance of brushwork as an expressive tool.
4) The importance of precision in showing perspective, even in small objects.
5) The importance of softening lines and blurring objects in the distance.
6) The importance of using colour to show perspective.
7) The importance of having a structure of lights and darks that will lead the eye into a painting.
8) Various techniques for representing things like shadows and footprints in snow. I also painted reflections in water for the first time.
- 4 Apr 2015
Wow your art is amazing I so wish I lived near by so you could teach me I just wouldn't know where to start!!
- 14 Aug 2014
Wow, you are very talented. I love your work.
- 4 Dec 2013
Loved seeing all the paintings in you gallery Penny! Wow you have accomplished a lot!
- 4 Dec 2013
Penny you have a wonderful sense of light. Such a brilliant style to your work. Love it! Thank you for sharing your talent!