|Gallery|||||My Story|||||My Etsy Shop|||||Learning Resources|||||Guestbook|||||Contact Penny|
11X7.5" linocut print on 14X10" 250gsm Fabriano printmaking paper
This hand pulled original print was created using professional archival artist materials only. Due to the hand printing process, each print is slightly different and unique. Prints are unframed unless otherwise specified.
My friend gave me a cat photo from her honeymoon in Switzerland. It inspired me to have great fun creating this lovely print. I hope you love it too.
Here's how I create a linocut print:
1. I draw a design and carve it into a lino plate
2. I ink up a brayer and roll the ink onto the plate
3. I centre art paper over the inked plate
4. I run it through a printmaking press
5. I pull off the paper and, voila! A lino cut print appears!
Would you like a portrait of your pet? Contact me and we'll make arrangements.
Any questions? Would you like more photos? Feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you!