|Gallery|||||My Story|||||My Etsy Shop|||||Learning Resources|||||Guestbook|||||Contact Penny|
3.5X4" linocut print on 250gsm Stonehenge paper
This original hand pulled linocut print was created using professional archival artist materials only. Due to the hand printing process, each print is slightly different and unique. This print is representative of the edition. The print shown may not be the same print you receive, but it will be the same colour ink and paper. Prints are unframed unless otherwise specified.
This linocut was inspired by my Devon Rex cat, Rosie! I hope you love her little nap!
1. I draw a design and carve it into a lino plate
2. I ink up a brayer and roll the ink onto the plate
3. I centre art paper over the inked plate
4. I run it through a printmaking press
5. I pull off the paper and, voila! A lino cut print appears!
Would you like a portrait of your pet? Contact me and we'll make arrangements.