|Gallery|||||My Story|||||My Etsy Shop|||||Learning Resources|||||Guestbook|||||Contact Penny|
9.5X7.5" original linocut print in an edition of 3 on 250gsm Stonehenge paper
This hand pulled print was created using professional archival artist materials only. It has deckle edges leaving no border. It is unframed.
This print was inspired by my Devon Rex cat, Rosie! I sketched her as she slept in the sun, then turned the sketch into this! I hope you love it.
1. I draw a design and carve it into a lino plate
2. I ink up a brayer and roll the ink onto the plate
3. I centre art paper over the inked plate
4. I run it through a printmaking press
5. I pull off the paper and, voila! A lino cut print appears!
Would you like a portrait of your pet? Contact me and we'll make arrangements.
Any questions? Would you like more photos? Feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you!