|Gallery|||||My Story|||||My Etsy Shop|||||Learning Resources|||||Guestbook|||||Contact Penny|
4.5X4.25" hand drawn monotype print
This original hand pulled print was created using fine artist materials only. It is unframed.
Chickadees are one of my favourite birds, for their looks, character, and their song. I have created more chickadee art than any other bird. I hope you love this fun print!
This is my favourite prinkmaking method! Here is how I create a drawn monotype.
1. I draw my design and then trace it
2. I ink up a brayer and roll it onto a Lexan plate
4. I place my art paper over the inked plate.
6. I place my traced drawing on top of the art paper
7. As I trace over my traced drawing, voila! A monotype print is created!
Any questions? Would you like more photos? Feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you