|Gallery|||||My Story|||||My Etsy Shop|||||Learning Resources|||||Guestbook|||||Contact Penny|
11X8" linocut print in an edition of 10 on 250gsm Stonehenge paper
This original hand pulled linocut print was created using professional archival artist materials only.
Crows are my favourite corvid bird! They are extremely intelligent, sociable, and oh so full of character. I wanted to capture my love for crows in this piece and I think I succeeded. I hope you love it!
This is a great way to turn favourite drawings into original prints! Here’s how I create a single colour linocut print:
1. I draw a design and carve it into a linoplate
2. I ink up a brayer and roll the ink onto the plate
3. I centre art paper over the inked plate
4. I run it through a printmaking press
5. I pull off the paper and, voila! A print appears!
Any questions? Would you like more photos? Feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you!